AZ Fall triple Crown Poker Run
DHP Lemorris wrote this.
Ok folks this is it.DHP with the help of Chirco Performance and Restoration is holding a FREE 3 car show Poker Run.
The rules are pretty simple. I’ll break it down for you.
1. Anyone can participate. You do not have to be in the commemerative deck to play.
You do not have to be a Lowlife member or an Arizona car owner for that matter.
2. You recieve cards by attending the 3 shows of the poker run. Chirco (oct 21) Karls (Nov 4) and Yuma (Nov 10)
3. If you attend the Chirco show you will recieve 3 playing cards. You get to check your cards out and write them down.
Your cards will then be sealed in an envelope with your name on it and brought to the next show.
4. If you show up at Karls, you get 2 more cards. If you do not attend the Karls show and get your envelope then you can get 1 card drawn for you online.
5. If you show up at Yuma, you get 2 more cards. If you do not attend the Yuma show and get your envelope then you can get 1 card drawn for you online.
6. The best 5 card hand wins.
However if you attend all 3 shows you will have a total of 7 cards and can then discard 2 giving yourself a better chance at a good hand.
Prizes? The grand prize is a rather large gift certificate to best buy. There will also be some other prizes given for poker related activities.
What about the commemerative deck?
Every person who’s car is pictured will recieve a deck free. The other decks will be for sale at https://www.ahwooga.com
This thread will serve as Cyber Central Head Quarters. feel free to post your questions here.
I will also try to make some kind of status thing and place it here or online somewhere.This is our initial stab at this so thre may be some glitches and we are kinda flying by the seat of our pants but I can promise you a honest game that has the sincerest of roots in supporting the entire Arizona VW scene.so….who wants to play?